When it comes to sharing a vidscrip, you've got options! You can share public vidscrips with your connections in the app, on social media, or directly to an email address or mobile number. Private or network-only vidscrips can only be shared with your connections.
You can arrive at the sharing option in the mobile app in one of two ways:
- From the three dot menu (action sheet) next to the vidscrip you want to share
- From viewing a vidscrip
*Note: You may be prompted to revise the privacy settings of your vidscrip if it is still set to Private or Only Me. Your ability to share someone else's vidscrip will depend on the privacy setting they’ve specified.
Choose one or multiple of these sharing options:
To a connection’s Inbox:
Share with followers or following inside the vidscrip app, tap “add” next to “share with a connection”:
- Select the people you’d like to send the vidscrip to, and tap "Done"
To an email address or mobile number:
To share with a person who doesn’t yet have a vidscrip account:
- Tap “add” next to “share with an email address or mobile number”
- Enter the email addresses and/or mobile numbers that you wish to send to and tap “Done”
To your Twitter or Facebook social media account:
- Tap “Social Media”
- Include a caption for your post if you’d like and select where you would like to share the vidscrip - Facebook, Twitter or both
Once you have added the necessary connections, emails or mobile numbers, tap "Share" in the upper right corner to share your vidscrip
You can also encourage patients to download the app, create an account and follow you on vidscrip - this will allow you to share private vidscrips as well.
*Note: you’ll need to make sure the vidscrip’s privacy settings match who you want to share with. See the article on "Changing your vidscrip's Privacy Settings" for more details.
Watch this vidscrip demo: