You can create an account in a number of places: our iOS app, Android app, or online at vidscrip.com/signup
- Open the vidscrip app, tap "Sign Up".
- Enter first name, last name, email and a password
- Tap “Sign Up”
- You will receive an activation email asking you to tap/click a link to verify your account - check your email and click or tap that link*. Your app will update and you’ll be all set
- Upon being activated, a prompt will appear in the vidscrip app asking if you would like to use the app as a healthcare professional - tap YES if you plan to use the app as a healthcare provider.
- If signing up online, the option to choose healthcare professional or patient will appear when entering your name, email and a password.
- You will then be prompted to add a specialty. Add or select your primary specialty. You can add multiple specialties if needed
- Once you complete this step, you will be considered a “credentialed” user - which allows you to have access to exclusive templates inside the app based on your medical specialty
Here's what it looks like to sign up online at vidscrip.com/signup
*If you do not receive the activation email, please check your SPAM folder. If it is not there either, tap “resend code” or please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help activate.