You can now create a group when logged into the web app at https://app.vidscrip.com. Group creation is currently not available in the iOS or Android applications.
To Create a New Group
- Go to https://app.vidscrip.com
- Click “Log in”
- Sign in to the web app using your vidscrip credentials
- Go to My Channel and click on your “Connections” (located under your profile picture and heading)
- Underneath your connections, click on the drop down menu and choose “groups”
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll see an option in red text, “New Group”
- Click on “New Group” and you’ll be taken to a form page to fill in your desired group information:
- Name of your group
- Choose a URL for your group
- Add a description
- Add a picture
8. Click "Save" - you are by default the group owner. Once your group has members you can convert them to Group Administrators as needed
*Note: Other features of groups include the ability to make your group public or private, allow your group to show up in search results using the “discoverable” feature, or give potential members with your same email URL to auto join your group.
Invite Others To Join Your Group
Others can join your group by “following” it. An easy way to invite others to join your group would be to share your group url: www.vidscrip.com/_______. Then they can simply click “Follow” (in red letters).